Watch the video below for some handy instructions on how to use the Nudea Tape Measure :
Did you know 80% of bra-wearers are wearing the wrong size?
Our bespoke Nudea Fit Tape empowers you to self-measure at home with easy-to-read coloured zones to tell you your bra size as you measure - no complicated conversions or calculations needed. Two simple steps!
Custom-created based on data-driven realness based on our in-house research, our durable long-lasting Fit Tape is designed to be used over and over again to make old school measuring tapes and physical fittings a thing of the past.
• Measures up to a size 40H *Currently our bras go up to a size 38E but our range will extend to 42H from the Autumn
• UK size measurements - please see our Size Guide for international conversions
• Coloured zoning for easy to read Band and Cup Size
• Metallic slider functionality for hands-free measurement
• Double-sided; made from durable-vinyl
• Dimensions: 126m (L) x 19mm (W)
• Comes with an instruction card for measuring
As part of our Taking Measures campaign, you can also download the NUDEA Fit is Right Trivia Quiz now - providing entertaining support for physically-distanced socialising in partnership with illustrator Eugenia Mello.
We will also be making a charitable donation to CoppaFeel on behalf of every customer who purchases our Fit Tape or Mask.
Each Fit Tape also comes with a complimentary virtual Fit Session. A one-to-one with a bra expert to find your ideal fit. They will talk you through how to use our bespoke tape, discuss any current bra fit issues you may have and recommend styles to suit your unique shape and size.
In the meantime, you can watch our #MeasureUp tutorial below.