To our valued customers,
A lot can happen in a year - and the past 12 months has certainly reinforced that. It was a year ago that we launched Nudea, as a new and much-needed underwear brand that you could shop online. Our mission was to prove that falling in love with underwear again starts with fit. By reshaping the approach to getting a bra - from getting measured, to the unboxing of the final product, we knew we could offer support in a whole new way.
Central to that mission has always been a promise - to ourselves and to you - to celebrate everyday bra-wearers, bodies and lifestyles. We spent 18 months working with over 1,000 bra-wearers across the UK prior to launch, not only to perfect our product but also to ensure we could provide helpful tools to give bra-wearers like you the confidence to take fit into your own hands.
Since launch, our forward-thinking Fit Tape has modernised sizing, taking it from an outdated, uncomfortable and inconvenient fitting-room experience, to one that every bra-wearer can participate in anywhere, anytime. Over the last 12 months, our Fit Tape has helped over 3,000 of you find your size at home! A global pandemic has forced all of us to change our habits and lifestyles, and to rethink our lives and purpose. As a young business finding our feet, lockdown in particular challenged us to think differently and think forward to a changing landscape.
As a result, we now feel even more certain that there is an exciting future for bra fitting - one that’s very much at home, online and virtual. And in spite of worldwide changes, we’re committed to supporting you more than ever. Here’s how...
● This summer, we launched a sustainably-made, reusable protective face mask, that has become a global sell-out! We wanted to provide an elevated modern-day essential, much like our underwear - so that you go about your day-to-day feeling supported, stylish and comfortable. We are going to be expanding on this idea of modern-day essentials with an exciting release before Christmas, so stay tuned.
● We’re also busy preparing our new collection, which launches in November, with a focus stronger than ever before of ‘Buy less, Care more’. Our entire collection is crafted from recycled fabrics, while maintaining our promise of fit, style and comfort - something we know is valued by all our customers.
● We’ve listened to your calls for a wider range of sizes, and we’re really really pleased to share with you that we’re launching sizes up to a GG cup in the new collection.
● Throughout October - our birthday month - we are continuing to support our charity partner CoppaFeel! to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month and highlight the importance of checking not only your size, but also the health of your boobs regularly. We’ll be making a donation to CoppaFeel! with every sale of our Fit Tape to make it really easy for you to help spread this important message. Get feeling yourself!
● Our Sheer Deco range has been a real hit so because you love it so much we’re giving you 20% off for the month of October too!
We are looking ahead to the new normal with excitement, in the knowledge that we have assembled a fantastic support network right here, through Nudea, with you. Thank you to all our valued customers and supporters.
Priya & Sophie xx